Sea Glass Turtle Mosaic


Sea Glass Turtle Mosaic

Other than my handmade sea glass jewelry, I haven't done very much creating. I still have a couple of scarves in progress, but very desire to get back to them right now.
I have lots of sea glass that isn't jewelry quality. I have them in jars by the window sill, on the entertainment center...anywhere that get a little bit of sunlight during the day.

And then I remembered an idea I had years ago about making mosaics with some of the pieces. So I spread out a couple cans of smaller pieces one evening after dinner and played with the pieces... after playing for awhile, I had made a couple sailboat images, a dragonfly, a butterfly and a turtle (shown below) I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my new creations...maybe keep a few for myself and maybe put them in my Etsy shop...not sure yet, but i thought I'd share my newest creations with my myLot crafting friends!So what's on your crafting table?

0 comments:

Post a Comment